Saturday, October 18, 2008

Beer Me!


Thank you to all who have participated in my To Beer or Not to Beer poll.

The vote is in: By a margin of 2 to 1, the people have voted their approval of buying beer with recycling proceeds. Pheeewwwwww. (Truth be told, I was hoping for this outcome. Heh heh.)

I also want to thank the people who've taken time out of their busy lives to leave thoughtful comments. It's interesting that all of the commentators have voted "yes" to buying beer. (I love my audience!) They suggested that although savings are important, it is also important to enjoy some small indulgences here and there. I couldn't agree more.

So there you have it. I shall redeem my recycling voucher today to buy myself a six-pack at Trader Joe's. :-D

But to also honor the wishes of the proponents of snowflaking, I will make every effort this month to save an extra $10.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May that beer taste extra good today because you helped save the earth by recycling! :)~

Anonymous said...

hehe, that comic strip is great!

and traders joe beers are awesome, so I approve of your choice.

:)