Thursday, May 7, 2009

Jones New York Friends and Family Discounts

I have a friend who is a lot like an airport hub. She is so well connected and generous that I often reap the benefits. For example, I'll be catching a screening of the new Star Trek movie at Paramount Studios this weekend, complements of my bud.



Now, one of her friends has generously let her know that between 5/7 and Sunday 5/10, all friends and family members of the Jones New York brand line can get 30% off all regular-priced merchandise and 20% off sale merchandise online by using the following codes.

Jones New York
Code: FRIEND1

Anne Klein
Code: FRIEND1

Nine West
Code: NWFRND5

Bandolino
Code: BDFRND5

Easy Spirit
Code: ESFRND5

Live long and prosper, friends!

4 comments:

Miss M said...

Man I need to find some better friends! I hope you enjoy the screening, I confess I'm a dork who really wants to see it.

444 said...

I get stuff from the Perry Ellis store at large percentages off with the same type of code. Just go to their site, sign up, and you will get e-mails with sale codes. I find clearance stuff and then get 40 or 50% off that.

Anonymous said...

Nice! Sweet treat for you! Enjoy the movie. I hope it holds up to the rest. *former Star Trek junkie*

Sarah said...

I really thought I could make it until the 15th with no shopping... now my shopping compulsion is gnawing at me....